Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
You release and indemnify MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practise safe trading when using the Website.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS.
Use of the Website
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS, MAHAVEERELECTRONICS.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS ‘s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS ‘s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website
Contents Posted on Site
You may use the information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- The decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS ‘s Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers
You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS to purchase the products and /or services from the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS using Payment Facility.
You, as a Buyer, may agree with MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation/variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non-notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash on Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronics payments, the refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS in case of any misuse by Buyer.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS. As a result of such check, if MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. if MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure the safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS may hold Transaction Price and MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS holds the right to cancel any order in case it feels there is any fraudulent transaction. The company may call clients to verify the authenticity of the purchase.
The Buyer acknowledges that MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond the control of MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS.
Compliance with Laws
Buyer and MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued thereunder and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the Rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the Rules made thereunder, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the Rules made thereunder, Export-Import Policy of the government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS is not responsible for the supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
At MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS on the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Parts of products was/were missing
- The wrong item was sent by the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS.
The return would result in a credit note/replacement of the product only. No Refund will be initiated unless otherwise, MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS deems fit for issuing a refund in extreme conditions. For returns, the following parameters need to be ensured by the Buyer:
Should be “New” “Unused” and returned with original packaging
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS.
Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within 2 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting us on the registered number and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
- Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
- Shipping was damaged
- Item was defective
- Item Dead on Arrival
- Item(s) were missing
- Wrong item sent
- An intimation shall be provided to MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS seeking either “approval” or “rejection” of the replacement request.
- In case the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product. In case the product is not available at all, MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS. However, there may be some cases where both the Buyers and MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS may face issues. At MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS.
How is a ‘dispute’ created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to email@example.com, or call at +91 (821) 4260569 or also visit the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS store in Mysore.
What are the various types of ‘disputes’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
- Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
- In case the Buyer raises a dispute, then MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS will try to resolve the dispute. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a replacement is provided once the product is returned.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, the following situations may arise:
- The item did not receive CB – Buyer hasn’t received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
- Unauthorized CB – Buyer hasn’t made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
However, MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm – MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS System – MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS allows Users to facilitate transactions through the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS system but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email – MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through the ‘Contact Us’ tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS ‘s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS Users. MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS – MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS.
MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and/or third-party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third-party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third-party website(s). MAHAVEER ELECTRONICS does not endorse, in any way, any third-party website(s) or content thereof.